CJ Jeans are made to fit better and last longer. Our women’s riding jeans are exclusively styled for maximum comfort in the saddle. CJ Jeans have a higher back to eliminate gapping and feature flat seams that do not rub or chafe. Inner knee pads provide more comfort and extra grip. Similar to jods without the unflattering patch. Perfect whether you are training, competing, or trail riding. CJ Jeans were designed by a world champion equestrienne just for women that want fashion and function in the saddle. CJ Jeans are available in sizes 2 – 18 with your choice of either a regular (33 in inseam) or long (35 in inseam) length. They are 97% cotton and 3% Lycra, made from a 10 oz. stretch denim.
CJ Jeans Co Riding Jeans
- Blue cotton denim has 3% Lycra for stretch, so they are forgiving but won’t bag and sag by the end of the day.
- Sensible fit includes a waistband that hits you at your natural waist and not too low and not too high and it’s shaped higher in the back than front to remain level when you ride.
- Inseam is thin and flat so you don’t sit on a thick seam and best of all…they have nearly invisible padded E-Z Knees patches inside the legs! They reduce pinching and fatigue to your entire leg.
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Spandex
- Boot Cut
- Available in regular length 33 inches
- Available in long length 35 inches